• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission not on dashboard ...
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I recently submitted a book for the J.Scott Campbell Signature Series. CGC2937211024  It was delivered by Fedex on October 7, and is acknowledged as received by the CGC lookup.

However, this book has not shown up on my dashboard at least as of today, and it's been 2 working weeks . (yes I know ... Hurricane notwithstanding).

As the submission date has passed, I want to make sure the book is not lost. 

Also, this book is a previously CGC graded book. Not sure if that should complicate or delay getting it entered into the system so it can be tracked.

thanks for any assistance on this. 

You guys do a great job in a near impossible situation. Thank you and please keep up the good work.

cb

• Administrator

Hello! Looks like you called in regarding this on Friday. As this submission is currently in a holder, before it is scanned into the system for the signing the book is sent to the crack-out room to be removed. This can delay you seeing this on the submission tracking page. Rest assured as long as the package was delivered, which you can check on our home page using your shipment tracking info, we do have it and it is in process. Thanks for your patience. As a reminder, the submission does not need to be received into the submission tracking page before the cut-off to qualify. It only needs to be delivered before this date. 

Thanks for your patience!