• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Membership Credit Question
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I wanted to know if I still had my membership credits from my last renewal back in April. If I remember correctly, I've only sent in books for Signature Series since I've renewed and the credits couldn't be used for them. Thanks

Philippe

• Administrator

Hello Philippe,

Thanks for contacting us. Your full membership credit has been used and applied. I have just sent you a copy of your account statement to review this credit being applied and so you can review what has been charged to your card versus the full fee for these submissions. If you have any specific questions regarding this, please reply to that statement email. As these are accounting questions, we try not to go into detail about customers' accounts on the boards when possible as these are public information. That said, if you have any questions, I would be happy to go over them with you off the boards.