• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sweet Captain America lot

48 posts in this topic

893blahblah.gif

...guess I won't be listing my raw 100 pagers now,... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If they were nice enough, they would be graded. I spit on 9.2s and below 100 pagers...unless they are sweet romance books. flowerred.gif

893blahblah.gif

If they were nice enough, they would be graded. I spit on 9.2s and below 100 pagers...unless they are sweet romance books. flowerred.gif

....I have many sweet DC's that end up not getting graded cause I buy them slabbed before I get a chance to sub them,....do you not have multiple copies of books Troll?.... yay.gif

893blahblah.gif

....I have many sweet DC's that end up not getting graded cause I buy them slabbed before I get a chance to sub them,....do you not have multiple copies of books Troll?.... yay.gif

sorry.gif PM me a list gossip.gif

893blahblah.gif

Make sure you charge Greggy double gossip.gif

893blahblah.gif

....it's Jonny Double,...not Greggy Double,..... devil.gif

893blahblah.gif

....it's Jonny Double,...not Greggy Double,..... devil.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Could you toss grades on the books?

...9.2 on the 128 and 125,...9.4 on the 180 and 192,...back and front covers clean and glossy,...they are uncirculated copies,...

Could you toss grades on the books?

...9.2 on the 128 and 125,...9.4 on the 180 and 192,...back and front covers clean and glossy,...they are uncirculated copies,...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

makepoint.gif