• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sweet Captain America lot

48 posts in this topic

goldie,

you comin to the WC this year?

bests,

pimpy

I'm either going to the NYC show at the Javitts centre in February, or the WC - gotta make up my mind asap...

NYC is cooooold in February tonofbricks.gif

Yeah, I've been there at that time. Much, much worse than London. I recall that the last show at the Javitts centre (organized by Fred Greenberg many years ago) attendance was severely down due to the weather.

SF on the other hand is very pleasant...

Yeah, I've been there at that time. Much, much worse than London. I recall that the last show at the Javitts centre (organized by Fred Greenberg many years ago) attendance was severely down due to the weather.

And NY is located far more South than London (or Belgium) thank god for the Gulf Stream acclaim.gif

goldie,

bests,

pimpy

I'm either going to the NYC show at the Javitts centre in February, or the WC - gotta make up my mind asap...

Pfft try standing at St Andrews beach with just a kilt on. Then you'll understand the meaning of cold stooges.gif

goldie,

bests,

pimpy

Pfft try standing at St Andrews beach with just a kilt on. Then you'll understand the meaning of cold stooges.gif

No-one asked you to bare your knackers to the Winter chill... 27_laughing.gif

goldie,

bests,

pimpy

You can't call yourself a man until you do tongue.gif27_laughing.gif

goldie,

bests,

pimpy

You can't call yourself a man until you do tongue.gif27_laughing.gif

Try doing it sober and then tell me how your jauries are doing ya big jessy tonofbricks.gif