• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10-cent Listing Day - December 27

43 posts in this topic

aw jeez, so I have to wait another 3 hours to do these listings. in 3 hours i'll be sleepy (yeah, i know, if i used turbolister i wouldn't have that problem, but i don't trust turbolister) and tomorrow I need to go to work.

10centDec2705Email-3.gif

The Agony!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, these 10 cent listings can be kinda fun. Its just amazing the stuff that can turn up in some of the categories on these days (especially in the OA category).

10centDec2705Email-3.gif

The Agony!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, these 10 cent listings can be kinda fun. Its just amazing the stuff that can turn up in some of the categories on these days (especially in the OA category).

Maybe we should take this to the Marketplace & create a PREVIEWS thread.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

this include the expensive stuff like featured?

No, just the listing fees. I'm going to list about 200 books tomorrow all with sticker prices over $200 - just on listing fees alone I'm going to save about $1000.

OT

Pirate is that Kate from Lost as your Avatar...I keep staring at it whenever you post something...I bet I miss 1/2 of what you type as I am reading as she keeps calling to me from afar...

where was I?

OH YEAH 10 cent listing day!

I've scheduled a whole bunch of goodies... question though:

It says the price will be reflected imed. It hasn't been! I am wondering if this is because I am registered in Canada but listing on .com??? Although every other time I have listed on the Canadian 10cent day it has been adjusted!?!? confused-smiley-013.gif

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Many more to come tomorrow!

Bronze, silver, graded and raw! It'll all be going up!

popcorn.gif