• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody ever dealt with eBay Seller "champpydo"

5 posts in this topic

I bought a low-dollar book from "champpydo" on eBay that was listed as Very Fine.

It finally arrived and I could see it was considerably overgraded without even taking it out of the bag. Not a big deal since, despite his eBay PowerSeller status, I assumed the usual crappy eBay grading standards would apply and bid accordingly. Well, I expected the book to be in the Fine range, but when I did open it up and checked the centerfold...surprise...it is very loose at the bottom and completely detached at the top. Anyway, I have politely emailed the seller twice in the past week but gotten no response. I was considering giving him the benefit of the doubt since many people are traveling this time of year, but I checked his bidding activity and see that he has been active on eBay the past week so obviously he has seen my emails. Again this is a low-dollar book but it just pi$$es me off when sellers don't even have the courtesy to return your email when they obviously screwed up. Of course this is a nothing transaction, but it just gives yet another small example of how good customer service is almost non-existant in the world today. I am going to give him some more time to respond before I neg him, but I was just wondering if anybody else has dealt with this guy before?

sign-rantpost.gif893censored-thumb.gif