• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted to buy – Allred Anything & Keown Hulk

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

I’m on the look out for works by Mike Allred, Madman being top of the wish list but I’m always interested in some of his other works, and a nice Dale Keown Hulk page.

If you have either, and are willing to sell/trade, please drop me a note.

Thanks!

Simon

simon@gotsuperpowers.com

I don't believe I sold either of the X pieces you're looking for, so I just shot Mike an email to ask if he has them, and would be willing to sell them. I have plenty of pages from X-Force 126 on my site - www.gotsuperpowers.com/snapcity.htm so you could always grab one of those!!

As for Untold Spidey Annual, I have one, and I've seen a couple on eBay over time. There doesn't seem to be that many out there though. It was a very cool book though!

Best

Simon

www.gotsuperpowers.com

As for Untold Spidey Annual, I have one, and I've seen a couple on eBay over time. There doesn't seem to be that many out there though. It was a very cool book though!

My LCS just got a couple copies of this annual in, and I'm tempted to get them even tho' I already have a copy. I've seen a page or two from it and kick myself for not getting them at the time.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan