• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLASH

12 posts in this topic

hCan some summarize, or point me to one, what is going on in Flash??

ever since Johns left, it either sucks, or I don't get it...cause I'm really confused....

also felt that Johns' finale was pretty muddled....

He has twins, but his wife was never prego...he came back from the time platform after running into Barry, and he poof? but now in this stupid Vandal Savage story, they're in an alternate world? maybe? or the future?? gahhhh frustrated.gif

help?

In Flash 200, Zoom caused Linda to lose her unborn children.

In the Rogue War story conclusion in Flash 225, Zoom and Wally (along with the Reverse-Flash) went back in time to minutes before Linda lost the children. Barry intervened and both Zoom and the Reverse-Flash were stopped and Linda was saved before the children were lost.

Wally returned to the present to find Linda has nearly completed her term and is about to give birth! She gives birth to twins.

Time travel rarely ever makes sense.

I dropped the title after that as this Vandal Savage story looks kind of lame.

The present "changed" around Wally when he returned to the present (shortly after the events of the Rogue War) from saving Linda and defeating Zoom in the past.

I would guesstimate about a six month difference between when Linda was saved in the past (I'm guessing she was approx. three months pregnant when she originally lost the babies) and the time that Wally returned from the past to the present (if she delivered right away then she was about nine months pregnant in the NEW present).

Also makes you wonder... if Linda didn't lose the babies, then she didn't leave Wally, and Barry didn't return and have Hal erase everyone's memory of Wally's secret identity. So basically everything that happened to Wally between issues 201 and 225 are no longer exactly as depicted.

I hate time travel.

Well, I've only been reading Flash since #120 of the latest series so its been interesting to get all the info on Barry Allen and all the speedesters. (I was never a big DC fan as a kid. It was all Marvel for me! 27_laughing.gif). The babies/pregnancy aren't too much of a problem for me, though I knew that once born we would get stories about Flash trying to protect them from this villian or that.

hCan some summarize, or point me to one, what is going on in Flash??

ever since Johns left, it either sucks, or I don't get it...cause I'm really confused....

also felt that Johns' finale was pretty muddled....

He has twins, but his wife was never prego...he came back from the time platform after running into Barry, and he poof? but now in this stupid Vandal Savage story, they're in an alternate world? maybe? or the future?? gahhhh frustrated.gif

help?

hey, dont worry about it. FLASH is over.