• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest v2 RULES/Layout

29 posts in this topic

PLAYERS SIGNED UP

october

kiltman

arexcrooke

timulty

aces

warlord

inconceivable

johnnyg

uclapeterg

alexh

norinnradd

fan4fan

cw

mica

theagenes

cryptkeeper59

r1970d

osborn_france

eddly

toro

comicdonna

ronm3

comicdey

arty

jake01

psiknight

burntboy

grider67

lazyboy

sal

redhook

ajaxfarrell

aman619

flyingdonut

tvcomics

jeffreykil

I need your team names from everyone to get started.

36 players broke up into 36 teams/6 divisions and 2 conferences.

*PLEASE THINK OF A NAME FOR YOURSELVES AND PM THAT TO ME. The identity of the player with what team WILL STAY UNKNOWN UNTIL THE PLAYOFFS* Contest will start with a schedule once team names have been made by yourself.

PLEASE DO NOT DISCLOSE WHO YOU ARE UNTIL YOU ARE OUT OF THE CONTEST!!!! If you do, your disqualified.

12 Round Season

Hit grade on head equals a WIN

Miss grade equals a LOSS

Eastern Conference

Division 1e

Division 2e

Division 3e

1st place in each Division moves onto Playoffs.

Next best record in conference gets a WILD CARD entry into Playoffs. In the event of a tie of records there will be a tiebreaker until a winner is announced. Tiebreaker consists of a matchup. Both teams win then another round happens. Both teams lose, another round happens. Winner will be declared when one team wins and another loses.

Western Conference

Division 1w

Division 2w

Division 3w

1st place in each Division moves onto Playoffs

Next best record in conference gets a WILD CARD entry into Playoffs. In the event of a tie of records there will be a tiebreaker until a winner is announced. Tiebreaker consists of a matchup. Both teams win then another round happens. Both teams lose, another round happens. Winner will be declared when one team wins and another loses

PLAYOFF SCHEDULE

4 teams from each Conference will move onto the playoffs. 8 teams

Hit the grade on the head= 1 pt

Miss grade by half step= .5pts

First 2 teams to 5 points in each Conference will move onto Conference Finals.

In the event of a tie to 5 points, meaning more than 2 teams have hit 5 at the same time the following will happen.

Overall record in the regular season will be the tiebreaker. If that is a tie as well then each team will face off each other until a winner is declared.

Conference Finals

2 teams from each conference will play. First team to 3 points in each conference will move onto finals. There can be no ties here. Overall record in the regular season will be the tiebreaker. If that is a tie as well then each team will face off until a winner is declared.

Hit grade on head= 1 pts

Miss grade by half step = .5pts

FINALS

Best team in each conference will face off against each other. First team to 3 points is Champion.

Overall record in the regular season will be the tiebreaker. If that is a tie as well then each team will face off until a winner is declared.

PRIZES:

Prizes will be awarded to all Conference Final Teams. Special prize to Final Champion.

Um... what? Each member is a team unto themselves? confused-smiley-013.gif

thumbsup2.gif

I thought it would be cool to create an Alias. Something different and unique. In the end its yourself for yourself. I thought it was cool... sorry.gif

Um... what? Each member is a team unto themselves? confused-smiley-013.gif

thumbsup2.gif

I thought it would be cool to create an Alias. Something different and unique. In the end its yourself for yourself. I thought it was cool... sorry.gif

Now I have to think up a team name. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Are the six people in each division random? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So we only have to beat 5 other people to make the play-offs? smile.gif

Can I plese have uclapeterg, kiltman, Beyonder(?), Darth(?), in my division? laugh.gif

I like this better than having to stay on top of 60some people. One bad round and your dead. frown.gif

Are the six people in each division random? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So we only have to beat 5 other people to make the play-offs? smile.gif

Can I plese have uclapeterg, kiltman, Beyonder(?), Darth(?), in my division? laugh.gif

I like this better than having to stay on top of 60some people. One bad round and your dead. frown.gif

Yes, they are random but once your in that division your there. Basically yeah you would have to beat 5 others to get there.

Kinda fun, and I love basketball.

However, from the looks of it with only one team being named so far its looks like we might start this by the time the NBA Finals are on, then I will be much to busy to do this smile.gif

You lost me at 36 players.

36 players = 36 one-man teams

Each team takes a code name unknown to others.

They are broken up into 6 divisions and each division winner, along with two wildcards, make the play-offs.

yay.gif

They are broken up into 6 divisions and each division winner, along with two wildcards, make the play-offs.

yay.gif

Oh ok. smile.gif Kinda like NFL. I'm IM ComicSupply my "name" now.

yay.gif

Oh ok. smile.gif Kinda like NFL. I'm IM ComicSupply my "name" now.

I gotta think one up and PM him later after the Sabres game.