• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF Film Finally

77 posts in this topic

I'm a geek? You've never even met me '. screwy.gif After all, you're the one with 15,000 posts under three accounts. Get real and look in the mirror.

Come on, it's almost a cliche to say that geeks just love to gab about their knowledge and preference for various brands of domestic and imported beer.

Never heard that one before, but whatever you say. confused-smiley-013.gif You sure do get angry, offended, and disgusted by a lot of things...it's a wonder you are able to leave your house. It would be interesting to see what percent of your posts are positive. My guess would be about 2% and that's being generous. 27_laughing.gif

wow, another trash FF thread. yeahok.gif

hail.gif this movie sucked thing ballz!

I didn't think it was that bad. But, then again, maybe that's because I had such low expectations for the film from reading the comics. yeahok.gif

Let the boo.gif begin!

Why I oughta!!! insane.gif

Gentlemen please, this adult beverage talk is severely getting this trash the FF film thread way off track. 893naughty-thumb.gif

It's hilarious - mention the word "beer" in a group of geeks, and they just can't stop blathering. 27_laughing.gif

I'm a geek? You've never even met me '. screwy.gif After all, you're the one with 15,000 posts under three accounts. Get real and look in the mirror.

Aren't we all geeks?

You're off-topic again, JC. Instead of bashing your fellow Forumites you should be lambasting the F.F. movie.

Why bother? How many times do you need to be told that manure stinks?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i liked it in the theater, got a copy for christmas and am sure that i'll like it even more the second time around. what's not to like????? sumo.gif

I've already watched it twice on DVD. acclaim.gif

Come on, it's almost a cliche to say that geeks just love to gab about their knowledge and preference for various brands of domestic and imported beer.

I don't drink, and know less about popular beer then my 16 year old. confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't drink either. confused-smiley-013.gif

Gentlemen please, this adult beverage talk is severely getting this trash the FF film thread way off track. 893naughty-thumb.gif

It's hilarious - mention the word "beer" in a group of geeks, and they just can't stop blathering. 27_laughing.gif

Aren't we all geeks?

confused-smiley-013.gif I wouldn't know until I met everyone face to face. A person's online "personality" rarely match the one they have in real life.

I liked the FF movie, but at least goldust is entertaining when he bashes it!

Coming to WonderCon in February, Mr. Coleman? hi.gif

How goes it, Mr. Metzendorf?? hi.gif

It's either NYC or SF in Feb, Jim....to be honest I wish I could go to both and haven't decided yet. Last years' SF show was damn good tho', and the weather won't be as bad as NYC's either...

Aren't we all geeks?

confused-smiley-013.gif I wouldn't know until I met everyone face to face. A person's online "personality" rarely match the one they have in real life.

Indeed. I have met 30 or 40 forum members in person, and not a single one of them (except myself) fit into the typical negative stereotype of comic book collector or geek.

The FF movie isn't available for rent at the local video store. It's either buy the movie...or not... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Jim, if you are stationed anywhere in Asia (Korea?) buy the pirated $1 DVD copies yay.gif

They're $5...and I may have to. I originally thought it would be cheaper to rent it and was waiting, in vein apparently, until one turned up on the rental racks.

It's weird that this is the only recently released DvD that isn't available for rental at the place...but boy do they have hundreds for sale on the displays. May have something to do with it actually...

Jim

It's either NYC or SF in Feb, Jim....to be honest I wish I could go to both and haven't decided yet. Last years' SF show was damn good tho', and the weather won't be as bad as NYC's either...

Come to SF. It's much nicer weather-wise in Feb than NYC. Plus, it doesn't look like we'll be able to make it to London in January. sorry.gif

Come to SF. It's much nicer weather-wise in Feb than NYC. Plus, it doesn't look like we'll be able to make it to London in January. sorry.gif

Dammit.

Mind you later in the year (anytime between April and October) would be better if you get the chance - the weather's very NYC-ish here at the moment....

Dammit.

Mind you later in the year (anytime between April and October) would be better if you get the chance - the weather's very NYC-ish here at the moment....

Oh, we'll go one of these days. We just didn't think that one day would do London justice. We'd want to spend more time than that exploring the city. Has the winter storm passed? We're very much looking forward to Paris.

Dammit.

Oh, we'll go one of these days. We just didn't think that one day would do London justice. We'd want to spend more time than that exploring the city. Has the winter storm passed? We're very much looking forward to Paris.

It's all sub-zero temperatures at the moment frown.gif, although Paris may be different...