• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Payal credit card question

4 posts in this topic

He's just trying to get the cash back reward, thats how i pay ebay instead of just clicking send, i actually put in the credit card number to get the money back.It won't go through unless he has the dough. Not sure unless you are set up to take credit cards, how you will do it.

I got a guy wanting to buy my comics using a paypal linked credit card....any opinions on this? I've never taken a credit card payment.

Do you mean with a paypal-credit card or just a plain credit card that is linked to his paypal account ?

If it's the first, then Evangeline Lilly already answered your question.

If it's the second, then it's the most used paypal payment method.

More people use a CC to pay for their paypal purchases than using money they have in their paypal account. The only reason I see you not accepting it, could be that you have a free paypal account which can't accept any other payments than money already in the buyer's account.

well hopefully the traNSACTION WILL GO OKAY, but there are several reasons you should be cautiopus about accepting a credit caRD PAYMENT. OR EVEN USING PAYPAL AT ALL.... but if u must use paypal.. a non credit card payment is best... 1st the buyer can do a charge back, alot of people think they are 100% protecting becasue they send to a confirmed address.. this is not true........ i do not want to go into detail but u should check out www.paypalsucks.com for more information