• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

why the hell is ultimate wolverine vs hulk variant so expensive?

26 posts in this topic

ULTIMATE WOLVERINE HULK #1 SPECIAL INCENTIVE RETAILER EDITION

For every 50 copies of ULTIMATE WOLVERINE HULK #1 one FREE sketch variant edition. Cover by Leinil Yu

there was also a printing problem, and some have yet to receive their variants,

me, I never ordered that many, that paper is rough on your @ss. I would rather buy real TP, than use unsold comics...... sign-rantpost.gif

devil.gif

I read somewhere where there was a mix up and it was actually shipped out 1:100 rather than 1:50. Not sure about that though.

Not surprised if this is true...nothing like a manufactured scarcity to bolster some demand...

Jim

Drice, where did you get your avatar, I remember seeing it somewhere else but could you tell me what it means? confused-smiley-013.gif

That is the Detroit Red Wings emblem from the National Hockey League. Being a fan of the Red Wings and the NBA's Detroit Pistons is a great way to forget we also cheer for the Lions and Tigers. thumbsup2.gif

a bit off topic aint we? unless, 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmmm wolverine wants to sattle the thing with hulk in a, get ready for this, hockey match!! how awesome would that be...

not veyr much at all is the answer smile.gif

hulk in net reminds me of....Vlad! Vlad! Vlad!