• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trimmed?

6 posts in this topic

Thinking about bidding on this nice ASM on ebay but have suspicions it could be trimmed or restored due to no CDC grading, what you guys think

]

The CDC is grading comic books? Is there something I need to know going around?

Thinking about bidding on this nice ASM on ebay but have suspicions it could be trimmed or restored due to no CDC grading, what you guys think

]

The CDC is grading comic books? Is there something I need to know going around?

They're a lot more worried about mental illness than they used to be. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ASM Ebay Auction

Hi, and Welcome to the boards!

As Paris Fred just pointed out, this seller is a scammer and has been discussed here numerous times. Definitely avoid.

Though I have to say, I love this line from his auction:

"Buy it now is deliberately high, anyone that eager should be paying a premium."

Nice! I'll have to remember that sales pitch for my own auctions. 27_laughing.gif