• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM my Green Lantern 76

22 posts in this topic

Here it is. A few notes. The white lines that aren't directly on the spine (there are only 5 or 6 noticable spine stresses) are color printing defects. The top right corner creases are only 1/2" and 1/4" long. They don't break color all the way through the corner which you can see if you look carefully at the CCA stamp's black borner. There is a 2" back cover bend that breaks color very slightly in the red on the top left. Thanks!

gl76.jpg

gl76bk.jpg

I'd go with 7.0.

Nice book, Andy. Centering is perfect (tough to find on this book, IMO). thumbsup2.gif

Thanks. I actually just lucked into a better copy, so if anyone is interested in this book let me know. Otherwise it goes up on eBay in a couple weeks.

I appreciate the opinions everyone. For what it's worth, I personally couldn't decide if it was a 6.5 or a 7.0, but after reading this thread I am going with the higher grade. Thanks again.

I'd personally say this is a 6.5 with great eye appeal!

Bah! poke2.gif

Want to get it graded? poke2.gif

Nope, I am saving that for the GL 76 I just bought.

Hoarder! sumo.gif

Nope, I am trying to sell this one....read the above posts. makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

Bah! poke2.gif

Hoarder! sumo.gif

Nope, I am trying to sell this one....read the above posts. makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

Now what kind of fun would that be? confused-smiley-013.gif

Bah! poke2.gif

Hoarder! sumo.gif

Maybe I will keep it after all. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Bah! poke2.gif

Hoarder! sumo.gif

Maybe I will keep it after all. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Good idea. A book that you can't have too many of. But if you are interested PM me. Oops not the marketplace.

Dan