• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Simpson's Original Art

5 posts in this topic

Ok this is a weird post but I'd like to get a page from the current Simpsons comic. Would anyone have any idea where I might look? I don't even know who the artist is/was but I'd just like to get one page for my collection.

Thanks.

I think this topic was discussed a few months ago(when the Halloween issue came out) and if I recall, al of th eart was kept by "someone"(artist/publisher/groening). confused-smiley-013.gif

Yup, Groening is one of those guys, along with Eastman & Laird, that has no need to ever sell any of his original art, because he's filthy rich. I do wish those guys would contribute their art to some museum so it can be appreciated rather than just sitting in some vault somewhere.

I don't think Groening draws the actual comic though. He's not credited with any of the art that I can see. I'd be happy with a page from anyone during the series really.