• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaultAuctions

22 posts in this topic

Here's an idea, just be patient.

Here's an idea: I have been patient. It's almost been a month. confused-smiley-013.gif They are currently operating outside of the borders of timeliness, relative to my recent interactions with them. Maybe it's the holiday season.

Not a biggie, not trying to create waves--just seeing if I'm the only one in a holding pattern. I'm anxious to get all of my holiday shipped packages in...it's been pretty busy.

Are they missing in action? I haven't received my book from them and they haven't responded to my e-mails. I don't feel like calling overseas. Anyone else in the same boat?

confused-smiley-013.gif

It's not like John to be tardy...I know Greggy's got his stuff from them already.

I also know that the guy who helps John out at auction time was away for three weeks from about mid-December.

It's not perfect, but don't panic...I'm certain your stuff will be with you very soon. thumbsup2.gif

Ok, I just got out of my PANIC ROOM; everything is a-oh-tay!

Philip just e-mailed me and said that there was a problem with the system--they got my payment info but for some reason it didn't get processed or something along those lines.

Great. thumbsup2.gif

Now you can go obsess about something else.

I don't think Sterling's behavior falls in the same category as the short-fusers on these boards who start whining and freaking out after just a few days. One month is a pretty reasonable period of time to start getting worried, particularly if he's not getting responses to his emails.

Great. thumbsup2.gif

I don't think Sterling's behavior falls in the same category as the short-fusers on these boards who start whining and freaking out after just a few days. One month is a pretty reasonable period of time to start getting worried, particularly if he's not getting responses to his emails.

I'm surprised to hear that coming from someone who lives a distance from the US. During the Holiday season, having any sort of package from another country usually takes longer than any other period of the year.

In fact, most times when you order stuff from a company they have a standard 4-6 week delivery window. So yes it was a bit premature for sterling to freak out about a package from the UK after only 4 weeks.

Technically, I wasn't freaked out--only concerned. If I can't turn to people here to find out what's going on.... confused-smiley-013.gif I admit I was premature, but I appreciate the flexibility to hear me out on stuff like this from time to time. flowerred.gif

Great. thumbsup2.gif

I'm surprised to hear that coming from someone who lives a distance from the US. During the Holiday season, having any sort of package from another country usually takes longer than any other period of the year.

In fact, most times when you order stuff from a company they have a standard 4-6 week delivery window. So yes it was a bit premature for sterling to freak out about a package from the UK after only 4 weeks.

Depends on the method of shipping. The only seller whose books regularly take 1 month to reach me is Greggy. poke2.gif The books I've received from Vault only took a couple of weeks, so 1 month would make me worried, although you're correct that you have to build in additional time at this time of year. I think I was focusing more on the fact that Sterling hadn't heard anything from Vault in response to his emails, which I would find more irritating than the waiting time.

The only seller whose books regularly take 1 month to reach me is Greggy.
Wouldn't if you paid for airmail. Last Hong Kong shipment took less than a week. makepoint.gif

The only seller whose books regularly take 1 month to reach me is Greggy.
Wouldn't if you paid for airmail. Last Hong Kong shipment took less than a week. makepoint.gif

Right on cue... yeahok.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif