• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE FANTASTIC FOUR

If the Fantastic Four turned on eachother in a battle to the DEATH, who would be the LAST man(woman) standing?  

450 members have voted

1. 1. If the Fantastic Four turned on eachother in a battle to the DEATH, who would be the LAST man(woman) standing?

42 posts in this topic

Sue.

She can hide from the others while they kill each other and show up with a force field around the survivor's heart killing him instantly.

Happy 4th birthday thread flowerred.gif

Is your Avatar suppose to be Dena Thing?

confused.gif

It was a Hellboy-Dena...but I took it down after 24 hours...I'm just not good with trends confused-smiley-013.gif

confused.gif

It was a Hellboy-Dena...but I took it down after 24 hours...I'm just not good with trends confused-smiley-013.gif

I didnt even see it sorry.gif

confused.gif

I didnt even see it sorry.gif

Ya gotta pay attention. poke2.gif

Honestly, everyone knows that Sue is the most powerful member of the FF and could take the others out without breaking a sweat..

All she would have to do is put a solid force field around each of them and remain invisible. Moments later, Johnny wouldn't have enough oxygen to flame on and both he and Reed would pass out from lack of oxygen. Ben would last a little longer (if he took a breath) but would suffer the same fate.

Although if she wanted a fast kill all she would need to do is put a force field around any of their major internal organs and they'd go quick.

Kev

(thumbs u

Honestly, everyone knows that Sue is the most powerful member of the FF and could take the others out without breaking a sweat..

All she would have to do is put a solid force field around each of them and remain invisible. Moments later, Johnny wouldn't have enough oxygen to flame on and both he and Reed would pass out from lack of oxygen. Ben would last a little longer (if he took a breath) but would suffer the same fate.

Although if she wanted a fast kill all she would need to do is put a force field around any of their major internal organs and they'd go quick.

Kev

(thumbs u

(thumbs u (thumbs u

YEP. ITS ALL SO OBVIOUS.

Kev

I voted Reed, as I see him as a Batman type who would probably have inventions already made to defeat any of his teammates, as Batman does with Superman in DKR, or some of his JLA teammates at various times in that run. The brain wins out over power, if given time to prepare.

I said SUe earlier in the thread, but now I have another reason to solidify my stance that she is the most powerful.

In FF two she makes a statement about putting a force field inside Dr. Doom and expanding it. Even with his strength the Thing would go down fast, especially if she did this in his head.

Same with Reed and her Brother. Not knowing where she is and then not knowing what or where she was affecting would have to unnerve them a bit. Ultimately and rather qucikly Sue would be victorious.