• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE FANTASTIC FOUR

If the Fantastic Four turned on eachother in a battle to the DEATH, who would be the LAST man(woman) standing?  

450 members have voted

1. 1. If the Fantastic Four turned on eachother in a battle to the DEATH, who would be the LAST man(woman) standing?

42 posts in this topic

Doesn't the Torch have the ability to generate a "super-nova" blast of flame/heat? How would the Thing get his mits on the Torch (Flying ability and speed)?

The element of surprise, or first strike aside (sometimes the most important factor in the outcome of a fight) the Torch seems to me to be the clear cut choice. He can control his flame's path, and let's face it, how do you fight a flame thrower with brute strength alone if that flame is hell bent on incinerating you and the weilder has taken off the kid gloves. Think about it. A well zoned opening attack, out in the open, from above. An incessantly attacking flame weilding antagonist using a weapon that can attain super-nova temperatures? Are the Thing, Mr.F, and Sue fire-proof? If we're talking about a Human Torch making "flame lassos" and throwing them around the Thing, et al. to contain them, and then gets momentarily distracted when Sue yells, "JOHNNY and BEN, knock that off", then that's a different story. But, if we're talking about a Johnny Storm willing to pull out all the stops and incinerate his three team members, I'd bet the farm on the Torch.

The Torch's flame dies quickly though, so that's why I think he would not win...MR. Fantastic is too genius smart to loose!