• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walt Kelly covers

98 posts in this topic

As I am finally nearing the end of my quest for a complete run on John Stanley Little Lulu comics I've decided I need to find something else I want to go after. I've decided to focus on Walt Kelly comics. I enjoy almost everything he has done, particularly Pogo and Our Gang comics and the various holiday and fairy tale themed books. PlusI think he was one of the best cover artists ever, particularly on "kids" books.

I hope to add to this thread as I get more Walt Kelly covers.

Feel free to add some of your favorites.

Animal%2024.jpg

Thanks for the great cover posts!

That Donald Duck cover is one of my favorites too. There's another nice WD&C gun cover that I really like with Donald boxing a kangaroo and the baby kangaroo is sticking out of its mother's pouch with a pistol pointed at Donald. I can't remember of it was Barks or Kelly.

Thanks for the great cover posts!

That Donald Duck cover is one of my favorites too. There's another nice WD&C gun cover that I really like with Donald boxing a kangaroo and the baby kangaroo is sticking out of its mother's pouch with a pistol pointed at Donald. I can't remember of it was Barks or Kelly.

us_wdc_073_00_001.jpg" height="700" width="500