• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twisted Tales #1 (a few available)

39 posts in this topic

I just came upon a batch of Twisted Tales #1 in my stack of stuff and wanted to see if anybody needed a copy before I tuck them back away. I'm willing to part with 4 copies and am asking $12 @ for them which includes shipping in the U.S..

Here is one of them which seems to be at least 9.6 and is indicative of the rest of the copies.

twisted1.jpg

2 please hi.gif
Take them all, hoarder. mad.gif

sumo.gif

Sell me all of them, including your personal stash. cool.gif

Make me an offer I can't refuse... wink.gif

makepoint.gifscrewy.gif

I am really resisting the urge to buy one of these.

I could put it on lay-away for you.... confused-smiley-013.gif

Nah, it just goes against my collecting principles to collect UGs. Eventhough, I have seen the book and the OA enough to know, it is a relatively popular UG and is probably worth the duckies.

Yup...it's an interesting book...

Didn't know I had them until tonight...I bought them a couple of years ago in a MA lot on eBay and just kinda tucked them away...

Wonder what else I might find???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well, you come across some BA DC Horror then we'll be talking!!!

Gotta whole bunch of that stuff in mid grade...if you need something specific just PM me and I can check...going to bed right now though... thumbsup2.gif