• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

39 posts in this topic

Ok, i had to ask someone want you meant because your using your freaky American lingo.

My grades at University were ok.

88% Creative Writing

69% Film Studies

47% Psychology cool.gif

makepoint.gif So i didn't fail.

Edit: (Well, psychology was a re-sit, but i still passed in the end crazy.gif)

Amazing that you and Timulty can put up 4000 posts in well under a year.........

i've been on here posting away since 12/03 and am still 9 short of 4000..........and i truly don't have a full-time job (retired) and feel like i spend too much time here and post too much.......... blush.gif

Well, I post in this forum and the General Forums as well. That helps. Funny, graemlin wars don't account for most of my posts. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif You know Burntboy, I have noticed that those people with lower totals, probably contribute more meaningful posts. You know quality over quantity. You are such a person. Every post I can remember seeing of your, is very meaningful and informative. Me, I just put out what comes to mind. Also, I multi-task like a 893censored-thumb.gif at work. If I don't post on the board for over a 24 hour period, there is probably a pretty good reason.

Timulty broke 4000 in 5 months, took me 11 and he is already 100 ahead of me crazy.gif

Don't be too hard on yourself, I tried to catch up to you when someone pointed out that I was 40 posts behind you. grin.gif Now, to catch up to some other forumites. I want to get to 5000 by the end of the month.

Well, I post in this forum and the General Forums as well. That helps. Funny, graemlin wars don't account for most of my posts. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif You know Burntboy, I have noticed that those people with lower totals, probably contribute more meaningful posts. You know quality over quantity. You are such a person. Every post I can remember seeing of your, is very meaningful and informative. Me, I just put out what comes to mind. Also, I multi-task like a 893censored-thumb.gif at work. If I don't post on the board for over a 24 hour period, there is probably a pretty good reason.
screwy.gif