• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlanta Comic Convention - Feb. 5

24 posts in this topic

What's the stats on the Atlanta Con ? Where , what days and times? My brother -in - law has a mess of Valiant comics ...somewhere in the neighborhood of a truck load and is interested in any info you might have.

BTW , my name is John and I'm mostly over on the coin collecting side of the house , but I have always been a spider-man fan and recently started collecting in that area .

I'll be set up. See you there Jeff

I've picked up a lot of new books over the holidays - see all my Atlanta friends and collectors then

BTW - Next Charlotte Comicon is February 19th Usual place and time - Best Western Charlotte Uptown (I-277 exit 2A) 10am until 4pm

Greenville Comic show is this Saturday (1/14) - Consort Inn (I-85 at exit 46C) 10am until 4pm

I'll be set up. See you there Jeff

I've picked up a lot of new books over the holidays - see all my Atlanta friends and collectors then

BTW - Next Charlotte Comicon is February 19th Usual place and time - Best Western Charlotte Uptown (I-277 exit 2A) 10am until 4pm

Greenville Comic show is this Saturday (1/14) - Consort Inn (I-85 at exit 46C) 10am until 4pm

yay.gif

Although im not sure ill be able to make it. We have wrestling tourny's going on pretty much ever weekend in February. sorry.gif