• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No reserve and Buy it now items listed on ebay

21 posts in this topic

The best offer feature is available on all of the 1st appearances. Believe me I have gotten some very interesting offers.

This feature is an endless source of entertainment. It's also useful sometimes.

Yes it is, very fun to wakeup in the morning, sit down with a cup of coffee and read the offer that's $2000 less than what I paid for the book.

Or when I get the marketing and "What I feel it's worth" quote cause they're a dealer. I love those smile.gif.

I was insulted for like the first week I started using BIN w/BO. Now I just laugh it off and politely pass. Would be nice if there was a counter-offer feature, but you are forced to take if off-ebay for that.

I was insulted for like the first week I started using BIN w/BO. Now I just laugh it off and politely pass. Would be nice if there was a counter-offer feature, but you are forced to take if off-ebay for that.

I think there should be a counter-offer feature - eBay should get on that . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I sell some cheap VS system cards on my site and i actually got a guy who best offered me 2.50 on a $2.65 listed card. is .15 cents really worth it? guess i should watch when i used the system

I think there should be a counter-offer feature - eBay should get on that . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't understand why they don't screwy.gif

I sell some cheap VS system cards on my site and i actually got a guy who best offered me 2.50 on a $2.65 listed card. is .15 cents really worth it? guess i should watch when i used the system

27_laughing.gif Love it! Did you counteroffer? insane.gif

Actually, you can counter offer. When you decline their offer, there's a text box where you can type what you want. I will type in something like, "Thanks for your offer, but I won't sell it for less than $x.xx right now. If you're interested LMK and I'll set it up for you." Then simply change the listing to a private auction, change the price and voila! Of course, you could also pull the listing and just send them an invoice too, but I think that's against ebarf's rules.

Of course, you could also pull the listing and just send them an invoice too, but I think that's against ebarf's rules.

And I'd just never be able to live with myself if I broke the rules.

yeahok.gif

Of course, you could also pull the listing and just send them an invoice too, but I think that's against ebarf's rules.

And I'd just never be able to live with myself if I broke the rules.

yeahok.gif

I'd like to see a listing format that turns a fixed price listing into a 5-7 day auction automatically once someone makes an offer (within some limit) on it. So for insufficiently_thoughtful_persons who sell esoteric stuff like me, where you don't have "a village" (meaning more than one person who wants it) to make eBay work, it can give your items more exposure on the off chance it catches someone's eye as an auction. Or it is severely underpriced by a clueless seller. :-)

Yes it is, very fun to wakeup in the morning, sit down with a cup of coffee and read the offer that's $2000 less than what I paid for the book.

Or when I get the marketing and "What I feel it's worth" quote cause they're a dealer. I love those smile.gif.

Blazing Bob is a pompous jerk sometimes. Oh, too bad someone insulted you with an offer........ hail.gif