• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze ASM run #129 - 196...avg. cond. 5.0-5.5...now up for auction!

9 posts in this topic

Well, since several of you have shown interest in this lot from my previous thread, I figured I would go ahead and auction it here. I'd much rather sell to people I trust...plus avoid being nickel and dimed to death by FEEbay!

I have for sale 68 consecutive raw issues of ASM from #129 through #196. A solid run with many keys that is hard to find in one chunk like this. Please note...this is NOT a lot for the discriminating high-grade collector (condition averages 5.0 to 5.5), but one thing that does stand out is that almost all of them have exceptional page quality with 95% having WHITE pages and the rest OW to W. I'm happy to email a spreadsheet with conditions on every issue, but for now here are some details on a few of the key books:

129 (1st Punisher) - 4.0 (OW/W pages)

134 (1st Tarantula, Punisher cameo) - 2.0 (beat but complete)

135 (2nd Punisher) - 2.0 (beat but complete)

136 (1st Harry Osborn Goblin) - 3.5

137 (2nd Harry Osborn Goblin) - 4.0

148 (Jackal revealed) - 4.0

149 (Spider-clone story) - 5.0

161,162 (Nightcrawler) - both 4.5

194 (1st Black Cat) - 6.5

195 (Black Cat origin) - 8.0

I haven't yet scanned any of these yet. But I will scan any issue at the request of anyone interested, and will try and post a couple of them tonight.

Minimum bid is $225.00

You can PM me with your bid or post it in this thread. I will update the thread with highest bid amounts as I receive them. Bidding ends Friday evening at 11:00 PM, but no bids will be accepted after 10:55 PM.

Will ship anywhere in the world. Winning bidder to pay actual USPS shipping cost from zip code 32828.

Thanks! popcorn.gif

You should have had placed a few items in the grading forum like the 129 (4.5?)

Really? Am I being too optimistic on some of these? Althought I don't post a bunch of stuff there, I do check out the grading forum quite a bit and I'm usually within the consensus... confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm sure you're right on in many cases and not too far off in the others. We all have opinions.......nice group of low to mid range books. I just checked out the grading forum and there are those that agree with you. Good luck on the auction.

OK, I stand corrected...consensus in the Grading Forum is around a 4.0 so the change has been duly noted! Thanks everyone...and c'mon, BID! flowerred.gif

So you're down from a 4.5 to a 4.0 now can I start the bidding at 88% of your initial asking price. poke2.gif My fault.....

Come on guys, someone needs to fill out their runs. Help a guy out... yay.gif

Thanks to everyone for their offers, but I need at least $225 on these just to break even. Please let me know ASAP if anybody wants them at that price...I'll even throw in some nice surprise extras to sweeten the deal! yay.gif

I'll sit tight and wait until Sunday night, and then it is off to eBay they go. Thanks! grin.gif