• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aragones Groo pages?

6 posts in this topic

I had thought I posted about this awhile back and someone sent me a link that had a few pages for sale but going through my previous posts or the search proved fruitless. Does anyone know where I could get a panel page of Groo from?

I found one link saying that Sergio Aragones doesn't sell the art anymore as he doesn't believe he's getting enough for them so I'm wondering how short of a period he did sell it and the quantity that's out there as well if anyone has any insight.

Thanks.

I had thought I posted about this awhile back and someone sent me a link that had a few pages for sale but going through my previous posts or the search proved fruitless. Does anyone know where I could get a panel page of Groo from?

There are pages and covers out there, as I believe Sergio has sold/traded a handful of pieces to friends/dealers. They show up on eBay once in awhile and I picked up a page at a convention a few years ago. Anyway, there is a dealer in Germany, who has quite a few pages:

Groo Art

I've purchased pieces from this dealer before and believe he's reputable. If you don't mind paying a bit more for international shipping, etc., give him a shout.

Good luck!