• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Lots FS: #243-245 & #246-250

37 posts in this topic

In an effort to clean house I'm going to start offering comic lots.

The first attempt is a few Batmans that i have broken down into 2 seperate lots...the reason being that these were issues that were part of a subscription that I had when I was a kid and back then they folded the comic in half when sending to you... Christo_pull_hair.gif

Anyway...

Lot #1 contains the Neal Adams issues #243,244,245 are in better condition since the fold did not break color and was also nearly alleviated through the natural pressing process of time and stacking... grin.gif

They're glossy and actually very presentable copies that have certain imperfections that keep in mid-grade...

Lot#1:I'm asking $35 for this lot with $4.00 to ship in the U.S.

batman243.jpgbatman244.jpgbatman245.jpg

==================================================

Lot #2 contains issues #246-#250 and didn't fair quite as well in transit. The fold does break color but they're still glossy and a blast to read.

Lot #2: I'm asking $25 for this lot with $4.00 to ship in the U.S.

Batman #246

Batman #247

Batman #248

Batman #249

Batman #250

$55 takes the whole bunch which includes shipping in the U.S.

Oh no !

They took us Johnny Halliday, and now theses comics will soon be belgians frustrated.gif

tongue.gif

Johnny Halliday is Belgian and we're glad you guys took him in tongue.gif

Now please take Jean Claude Van damme as well...

Those are good ones to start with. Pretty much any Neal Adams is. I suggest you pick up the Norm Breyfogle run. They go pretty cheap but they have a few interesting stories. grin.gif

I've read a lot of Batman, I just have never bought any books...but now that my Marvel seriess are almost all complete I'm thinking of branching out..so maybe a Batman #100 to #500 run confused-smiley-013.gif

Johnny Halliday is Belgian and we're glad you guys took him in tongue.gif

Wrong. He just asked to be an official belgian citizen yesterday (check yahoo news). 893naughty-thumb.gif

Concerning the martial arts philosopher... well... foreheadslap.gif

Those are good ones to start with. Pretty much any Neal Adams is. I suggest you pick up the Norm Breyfogle run. They go pretty cheap but they have a few interesting stories. grin.gif

I've read a lot of Batman, I just have never bought any books...but now that my Marvel seriess are almost all complete I'm thinking of branching out..so maybe a Batman #100 to #500 run confused-smiley-013.gif