• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Lots FS: #243-245 & #246-250

37 posts in this topic

grin.gifthumbsup2.gif Seriously, you might want to consider starting your eventual run at #200: Since you like the books ArAich posted (and they're some of the best of the run), well, the Batman issues in the #120s-150s have a completely different vibe than those from #220-250s. (No offense intended to fans of the Robin Corner Shock Pose sub-genre tongue.gif).

Yeah I know.....but I've always liked Sprang....too bad most of the stories are not that great (and I'm being kind here)

I mean what's not to like :

15072031017o.jpg

cloud9.gif

Sprang is really represents the 50's to 60's run of Batman. Quite fond of those actually but really good writing took place in the 70's and 80's. I recommend 200-500. I have 2 copies of Batman 500, in VF/NM(at least) if you are interested in one let me know. It isn't an expensive issue.

but I've always liked Sprang....

foreheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif

But it's true...I do .....I do .... confused-smiley-013.gif

Sprang always puts me in a happy mood...

What's the story behind the avatar? You finally switching to a superior chocolate from that belgian chalk you peddle for a living? tongue.gif

but I've always liked Sprang....

foreheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif

But it's true...I do .....I do .... confused-smiley-013.gif

Sprang always puts me in a happy mood...

What's the story behind the avatar? You finally switching to a superior chocolate from that belgian chalk you peddle for a living? tongue.gif

It reminds me of Greggy...and like all things which I can't get (Cadbury Creme Eggs, not Greggy...) I really want it...

And I'm out of the chocolate business, I still promote it, but when a product is this good, who needs promotion yay.gif

So is this a cry to see how many Cadbury Creme eggs we can fit into a GPM envelope without reinforcing the seams? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don't forget the green customs label

Please do not put a value higher than $15.00 on each customs slip... I have to pay 31% import duty because comics are not regarded as literature but as toys !!! The duty is also levied on the postage,but if postage + value stays under $30 then there is no duty to be paid. Also please mark that the comics are a 'gift - used magazines' We have some very weird laws in my country
893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So is this a cry to see how many Cadbury Creme eggs we can fit into a GPE envelope without reinforcing the seams? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh, no...not you too makepoint.gif

Hadn't it been cool if this thread got this kind of attention before you sold the books tongue.gif

So is this a cry to see how many Cadbury Creme eggs we can fit into a GPE envelope without reinforcing the seams? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hadn't it been cool if this thread got this kind of attention before you sold the books tongue.gif

All it takes is one sucker.... blush.gifpoke2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sumo.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sumo.gif

makepoint.gif Trade your a year's supply of CCEs for them.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sumo.gif

makepoint.gif Trade your a year's supply of CCEs for them.

cookietrollbanned.jpg

893crossfingers-thumb.gif