• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest v2 Game 1/Game 2 Underway

58 posts in this topic

Still not quite sure if I've got the rules down but my grades are in. So we're not going head to head in these early rounds, just compiling a won-loss record based on whether we nail the grade or not. Then the teams with the best records (and the wild cards) go head to head in the playoffs. Is that it?

Yep, closes at 9pm. The grades and results will be posted and I will try to get the next round started tonight as well. Will probably run another 2 books for 5 days.

Waiting on grades from these alias's

Captain Canuck

Don Corleone

Comic Junkies

Unknown Soldier

Invisible Clowns

Blackhawks

Showtime Lakers

You guys don't need to post that you sent a PM to me on this thread. I am online everyday.

I thought it best.

That way when you come on in the last hour and tell us three slow pokes haven't sent their grades in yet everyone will who it is if they didn't post.

poke2.gif

Yep, closes at 9pm. The grades and results will be posted and I will try to get the next round started tonight as well. Will probably run another 2 books for 5 days.

Captain Canuck

Don Corleone

Comic Junkies

Unknown Soldier

Invisible Clowns

Blackhawks

Showtime Lakers

Uh oh...

This gives it away! foreheadslap.gif

Captain Canuck

Don Corleone

Comic Junkies

Unknown Soldier

Invisible Clowns

Blackhawks

Showtime Lakers

popcorn.gif