• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 129

27 posts in this topic

Youch!!! I usually like your grading.

You must have overlooked some of the creasing, have another look, and by all means take some of the creasing there's plenty to go around. poke2.gif

I have seen a lot of 4.5's that were worse. A bigger scan would help as well. It is a bright looking book, so that's what contributed to my grading. I saw the big creases after they were pointed out. But I am sticking to my grade.

Youch!!! I usually like your grading.

You must have overlooked some of the creasing, have another look, and by all means take some of the creasing there's plenty to go around. poke2.gif

I have seen a lot of 4.5's that were worse. A bigger scan would help as well. It is a bright looking book, so that's what contributed to my grading. I saw the big creases after they were pointed out. But I am sticking to my grade.

The first stage in comic grading denial....

"I am sticking to my grade" poke2.gif

That books looks like it wants to jump right out of it's top staple.

I heard there's a new chapter of "Grading Anon" opening up. stooges.gif

Tim better watch out, with his very generous grading of it or it will jump out of its top staple and into his lap!!! poke2.gif

No offence to the owner of the book, but there's lots of copies of this # going around, I would pick up a better one if you had the chance.