• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the best time to sell a collection?

21 posts in this topic

I'd also recommend checking out the Silver and Bronze Age Forums, not to mention the Grading Forum, if you've been out of the loop for a bit and want to catch up on market trends, especially the changes in grading. This is the best place for such info on the net.

Thanks, I was thinking of complete sets maybe?

If you have high grade books from the 70s it's best if you sell them in singles.

I assume you have main stream titles like ASM and X-men and Hulk etc...

We need to know what you have and in what grade before any useful advice can be given.

Selling a bunch of VG Superman comics from the 70s is different than selling VF-NM ASM comics from the 70s.

sumo.gif

A good time to sell a collection is after you've been here awhile....not before. If you do stick around for about a year or so, you'll know what I mean after the year is up. grin.gif

Welcome....hope you stay awhile.

Pedigreeking

Last posted 1/12/06 at 5:05 p.m.

48 posts total

Started 5 threads yesterday before "leaving" the forums...including one pimping out his own auctions while denying they were his.

sportmaniac

Joined 1/12/06 at 5:54 p.m. (49 minutes after PK "left")

33 posts total

Has started 6 threads since yesterday evening (all similar in style to the threads PK was starting).

Get the [@!#$%] out of here, lying shill! 893naughty-thumb.gif

edit: Looks like Norrin already noticed the similarities this morning. thumbsup2.gif

Pedigreeking

Last posted 1/12/06 at 5:05 p.m.

48 posts total

Started 5 threads yesterday before "leaving" the forums...including one pimping out his own auctions while denying they were his.

sportmaniac

Joined 1/12/06 at 5:54 p.m. (49 minutes after PK "left")

33 posts total

Has started 6 threads since yesterday evening (all similar in style to the threads PK was starting).

Get the [@!#$%] out of here, lying shill! 893naughty-thumb.gif

edit: Looks like Norrin already noticed the similarities this morning. thumbsup2.gif

Dude, you are the bomb!!!