• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Brave and the Bold # 34

10 posts in this topic

The Grading Bastiche says......8.5.

The Bastiche apparently missed the 4" bottom right corner crease on the front. poke2.gif

I triangulate that to be no more than a 3" crease . . . sumo.gif

27_laughing.gif

Still - nice book Big Mike! 893applaud-thumb.gif

The Bastiche apparently missed the 4" bottom right corner crease on the front. poke2.gif

Wow i was going to start whipping out my creased books for the bastiche to buy, shoot 893whatthe.gif

Wow i was going to start whipping out my creased books for the bastiche to buy, shoot 893whatthe.gif

It was a rough day, okay? flamed.gif

I triangulate that to be no more than a 3" crease . . . sumo.gif

27_laughing.gif

Still - nice book Big Mike! 893applaud-thumb.gif

David; funny you should mention the length of the crease. to me it looks like it breaks color beginning along the right edge into the word box, but isn't clearly visible coming out the other side. assuming it's a straight crease, it may not break color all the way???

in any event, i will once again have to agree with Aces and go 6.0 despite the crease. man that's a super nice copy otherwise, and still quite lovely as it is......... thumbsup2.gif of course, i'm VERY partial to that book as my previous sig line attested to.......................... grin.gif

David; funny you should mention the length of the crease. to me it looks like it breaks color beginning along the right edge into the word box, but isn't clearly visible coming out the other side. assuming it's a straight crease, it may not break color all the way???

Time to swap out that monitor 893scratchchin-thumb.gif or glasses perhaps? Old Man 27_laughing.gif

stooges.gif

gossip.gif I can see the crease in its entirety gossip.gif

And yes, it can sit in my collection anytime . . . grin.gif