• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Board appearance

54 posts in this topic

Its a pian in the butt. Why change the boards if its going to make them worse and harder to use?

It sucks.

Okay, enough of this negativity... or I'll call in FF to whip your butts.

I ain't no expert but....do you go HERE and check everything?....if the answer is yes then I think the way to fix it is to restart your computer in order to reinitialize the cookies and then try it again.... wink.gif

I'm not logging out. Here is the situation:

I log in & check "remember me", then I visit another website, come back & I'm logged out.

I dont have that problem.

Could be IE settings

Who wants to go back and check those ridiculous post numbers to find out who replied to what?

Please fix this Arch, it sucks.

I agree completely, Arch. This sucks the big one. Can you fix it so we see who is being responded to??? frown.gif

Who wants to go back and check those ridiculous post numbers to find out who replied to what?

I agree completely, Arch. This sucks the big one. Can you fix it so we see who is being responded to??? frown.gif

Yeah! What sasquatch says!

Yup...sucks...

• Administrator

We may custom-hack the name back in. We'll have to see. Not sure why they changed it. (shrug)

But try the "quote" feature next to reply. It makes things easier. And as people mentioned, clicking on the post title will show you what was replied to.

We may custom-hack the name back in. We'll have to see. Not sure why they changed it. (shrug)

But try the "quote" feature next to reply. It makes things easier. And as people mentioned, clicking on the post title will show you what was replied to.

Whoa... this is getting deep...

and deeper...........

and deeper...........

I think my mind just snapped. I LOOKED INTO THE ABYSS AND THE ABYSS LOOKED BACK!

and deeper...........

mad.gifmad.gif

and deeper...........

mad.gifmad.gif

let's just keep going until we have the biggest "THREAD" ever...

and deeper...........

mad.gifmad.gif

let's just keep going until we have the biggest "THREAD" ever...

Uhmm OK

Anyone notice that the forum categories like General Comics, etc. were previously able to be on your my home, but are not there anymore?