• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anybody remember X-men cronicles from the 80's

6 posts in this topic

I had it and I cant remember to much about it....like a zine.....a little bit bigger than a comic, but I know it had articles from the artists and writers.......drawings and in the back gave a short description of all the issues up to that point .....maybe up to the 140-150's.......also if somone can post a shot of the cover ??

holy [!@#%^&^] I just found it .........brings back memories this is one of the first books I bought from a comic store in manhattan called super snipe on the east side 3rd ave.......I just started collecting x-men when I bought this.

i-5_B_L.JPG

I have that one... There was also a Fantastic Four Chronicles, Daredevil, and Avengers Chronicles (at least.) The FF had a nice Byrne cover. The Daredevil had a Frank Miller cover. The Avengers had a George Perez cover.

Has anybody seen a "reprint" of Wolverine's 1st appearance. It's bigger than a comic, but smaller than the average graphic novel. It has color pages, and a stiff cover(square spine). It has the cover of HULK 180. I used to have one when I was young, but I can't find it....