• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 1/2 DOZEN BYRNE SLABS

16 posts in this topic

did you ever buy that grail book you were selling to get enough money for?

Trying to come up with my final payment as we speak. Hence my various listings in the marketplace. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I so feel for you. I need to start dropping books on here, next week, as well. frown.gif

I hope your upgrading FF#258 to a 9.8. poke2.gif

Nah. I have no need for a slabbed copy. I've got a perfect unread raw copy, plus my original copy I bought off the newsstand. cloud9.gif

Considering the QP on my 9.6 is perfect...you should be downgrading yours to my 9.6 poke2.gif

Nah. I have no need for a slabbed copy. I've got a perfect unread raw copy, plus my original copy I bought off the newsstand. cloud9.gif

Considering the QP on my 9.6 is perfect...you should be downgrading yours to my 9.6 poke2.gif

9.6's are for the common rabble. poke2.gifdevil.gifstooges.gifflowerred.gif

9.6's are for the common rabble. poke2.gifdevil.gifstooges.gifflowerred.gif

Miswrapped 9.8s are for label chasers.... poke2.gifdevil.gifflowerred.gif

(my exclusion of ' stooges.gif' was intentional.... gossip.gif)