• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Horse Game - New Rules !!!

123 posts in this topic

So...is the horse under the sheet or what confused.gif

27_laughing.gif The story behind this one is that I really wanted to showcase this artist but couldn't for the life of me find a horse drawing from him so I decided to fall back on showing a saddle in an image that would give away the ID of the artist. Hint - the artist mostly drew cityscapes so horses weren't really available ...

All right, I seem to have been way too ambitious with this one. So, in the spirit of keeping this enjoyable for everyone, I am opening the game to replies in the thread and for it to be a joint board effort.

So please start guessing away. We will organize it in tranches, we will do this in series of 10 - 1 to 10 then 11 to 20 then ...

So, please let us know who you think drew the first 10 horses. You don't have to provide a complete list, just the guesses on the ones you think you know popcorn.gif