• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bryce Dallas Howard to play Gwen Stacy in Spider-Man 3

49 posts in this topic

man, i don't think she's attractive at all. that being said, i'll defer to Mr. Raimi

Normally I don't do the "bag on the hot hollywood people" thing, but I kinda have to agree. She isn't bad, and she has amazing eyes, but if I saw her walking down the street I wouldn't need to pick my jaw up off the ground or anything. confused-smiley-013.gif

Would ya have to put your hands in your pockets? poke2.gif

man, i don't think she's attractive at all. that being said, i'll defer to Mr. Raimi

pretty much agree with Sal, here, but am not overly concerned. i find kirsten dunst to be even less attractive, but it didin't spoil either movie for me....... grin.gif

pretty much agree with Sal, here, but am not overly concerned. i find kirsten dunst to be even less attractive, but it didin't spoil either movie for me....... grin.gif

Ditto on all counts.