• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Three is not a charm!!!!!

35 posts in this topic

I'm sending out my three free express grades this weekend, and I've got ASM 129 and ASM 300 ready to go, but I'm having a hard time with #3, as I've got a Swampy #1, WBN #32, IF#14, and about three more keys to choose from, I don't have time to scan them, but all should be in the 9.0-9.4 range-so which one would you fill the final spot with??

The Others are-TOD #1, ASM #100, ..well to much to type-1st Doom Patrol, but it's a 7.5-8.0. Peace CC.

You got a My Greatest Adventures....with first appearance of Doom Patrol?! hm that's tough. The Swampy will probably come back with a lower grade than you want (the DC slump!!) , I don't know what WBN stands for So it is either IF #14, TOD #1, or ASM 100. Now, unless you think your ASM is KA and are thinking of flipping(and given the fact a few have been around lately), I would go with IF #14 or TOD #1. The MGA book, if it is really good then that one but you will probably happier with a Marvel going to CGC.

I don't know what WBN stands for

Dude, this is why you drive me crazy. You don't know what WBN stands for!?! The 1st appearance of Moon Knight.

1072160-wbn32.jpg

Okay, DL. I guess you never visit the modern thread. Or noticed my copious remarks(Excelsior my 893censored-thumb.gif!) in regards to ole Unlce Stan. I have very little clue about all the SA and BA Marvel Titles because I have found that....well, Marvel sucks. I mean really sucks balls. The only reason, I know IF #14 is because of the grading forum. I have seen the "WBN" #1 before but never saw that abbreviation. So cut me some slack!!!! frustrated.gif

I must confess, that I looked into my very treasured HG Giant Size run, held the GSXMen#1 in my hands-thought about it, then put it back, if you can't keep a promise to yourself-then your weak and feeble. The run will stay RAW!!!!!

I must confess, that I looked into my very treasured HG Giant Size run, held the GSXMen#1 in my hands-thought about it, then put it back, if you can't keep a promise to yourself-then your weak and feeble. The run will stay RAW!!!!!
I sold mine about 2 years ago. confused-smiley-013.gif

I sold mine about 2 years ago. confused-smiley-013.gif

Me too.