• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Three is not a charm!!!!!

35 posts in this topic

I collected and culled this run for many moons, and I'd say the entire run(that's all the GS ish's) is 9.2 and above, and it's just one of those things with me-alot of work and time to complete, and I always want it to be in the RAW. I truly beleive, and I have not compared it to any others, it's on of the nicest HG GS runs out there.

I collected and culled this run for many moons, and I'd say the entire run(that's all the GS ish's) is 9.2 and above, and it's just one of those things with me-alot of work and time to complete, and I always want it to be in the RAW. I truly beleive, and I have not compared it to any others, it's on of the nicest HG GS runs out there.
...according to you.

Your doing this on PURPOSE!!!!! [embarrassing lack of self control]!!! Those are the two I'm hung up on, but I've got till the 27th to get them there, and I'll send them off Saturday. If the ASM 300 was not just such a beauty, then it be easy ASM 129 IF 14 and WBN 32, then again, are they not still giving the certificates each time ya pony up confused-smiley-013.gif.

I don't know what WBN stands for

Dude, this is why you drive me crazy. You don't know what WBN stands for!?! The 1st appearance of Moon Knight.

1072160-wbn32.jpg

He doesn't know who captain marvel is either. He thinks it shazam

I don't know what WBN stands for

Dude, this is why you drive me crazy. You don't know what WBN stands for!?! The 1st appearance of Moon Knight.

1072160-wbn32.jpg

He doesn't know who captain marvel is either. He thinks it shazam

He's hopeless. Utterly hopeless.

It depends on why you are sending the books to CGC. Are you looking to sell the books on straight away or keep them in your collection for a while? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Keeping them in the collection.

Can I ask why you are sending in the books then? Usually express grades are for books that you need to turn around quickly. Or high $$ books that would be really expensive if sent in. You are using your free ($33/book) subs to get 2 econ ($29) and a modern ($16), and that is before the 20% discount. If there are other motives than sure. But if you just don't have other books to send in ... confused-smiley-013.gif

Dan

No, other than the ASM 300, these are key books, ASM 129 and WBN 32, getting a book slabbed takes away the whatever % of guide, where as slabbed get's close to 100% or better of guide, whether selling now or later,a slabbed book takes away the ability for future buyers to try and get ya for 40-60 % of guide like they would my raw books, if nothing else it is protecting an investment fot future sale. My collection will be availabel at a future date, and my slabbed books will be the ones that bargaining will not be an option. I'll never have to sell my books for need of the money, so my price, and the price someone pays for them will be more to my terms, plus as I said, slab books sell for close to or above guide, and hopefully that will be the same for many years. Just smart business and common sense if ya ask me?