• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade this Dell photo-c

9 posts in this topic

Nice Book!

I think the staple rust brings it down to a 6.0 though sorry.gif

What if the staples were replaced with an alternate vintage pair to prevent rust migration? I'm pretty sure that falls under the conservation umbrella. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nice Book!

What if the staples were replaced with an alternate vintage pair to prevent rust migration? I'm pretty sure that falls under the conservation umbrella. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Then I'd go along with the Bastiche . . . grin.gif

Nice Book!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I know this is the grading forum, but do you have any idea about value? Guide lists it as $27 in FN.....but that seems a little light. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nice Book!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I know this is the grading forum, but do you have any idea about value? Guide lists it as $27 in FN.....but that seems a little light. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

TV photo covers can do better than guide . . . all you need is two bidders. grin.gif I wouldn't go below $25 though. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif