• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressing and/or "restoration removal" services - where?

3 posts in this topic

I posted a similar query in the Gold Comics forum, but thought this might be an even better place to get answers...

Can anyone recommend a comic book pressing service, and/or a "restoration removal" service, in the San Francisco bay area?

I've got an All-Flash 4 in 'apparent' FN+ that CGC says has a "drop of glue at staple"... must be a tiny drop of glue, 'cause I didn't see when scrutinizing the comic before submitting...

If anyone can recommend such a service in the SF bay area, I'd be much obliged...

thanks,

Garthgantu

Thanks, Brian. I found that one after a fairly long Google search... it's surprising to me how difficult such services are to find - at least on the Web. There are a couple listed in the OS guide as well, and I'll probably end up contacting all of them. I was just hoping there was one within spitting distance smile.gif

Has anyone used the service Brian referenced, "Classic Conservations" ? Any comments on the quality of their work?

Thanks,

Garthgantu