• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB

28 posts in this topic

I have showcase 57 and Capt.America 111 in VF (recent sold the Web of Horrors...); to make a long story short, I'm just starting to sell about half of my comic collection to raise cash for a Superman 6 (Golden Age) - I haven't scanned these books yet, but if you are interested LMK and I'll pull them out, reck my grading (bought them Oct 1990, Jan 1992, respectively, rebagged ~4yr ago but not OWLed yet; my last OPG is from 2002, so I'll check guide) and talk about a deal; I would like to ask for ~100% OPG, would provide free shipping/insurance and discuss a return policy if you disagree)

I've been a collector for ages, good ebay feedback and some professional references available

Larry

Captain America 109 VF/NM $60.00 Origin Retold, Nice! Bright white cover.

Your book is on the way! thumbsup2.gif

Can I see a scan?

yay.gif

The wear is along the overhang at the top of the cover...nothing a micro-laser can't take care of! 27_laughing.gif

cap109.jpg