• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World LA March 17th-19th, 2006.

53 posts in this topic

I have been to many of Bruce's con at the Shrine over the years but never made it to the Wizzard World con's at Long beach.

I plan on attending at least one day now that it is much closer.

There really is not much within walking distance that I can think of except maybe the Pantry and that is not condusive to a large group.

I just spent an insane crazy.gifinsane.gif amount of money to purchase a ticket to the show tonight.

Really looking forward to this con (the last time I went to a con was the first WW LA).

Regards

Christopher H

I think Wondercon is great (attended a Wondercon more than 5 years back, when it was held in a different location than it is now), just one of those cons where I think it would be easy and convenient for me to attend, yet it is not (kind of like how I think having a movie theater so close to where I live means I will get to see more movies in the theater...but it seems that if the theater were a bit further away, and the parking situation was not so bad, it would work out better).

I am originally from LA (San Fernando Valley), so I have a soft spot for cons in my neck of the woods.

Man, it feels good to be back on these boards lurking and posting.

Regards

Christopher H

Man, it feels good to be back on these boards lurking and posting.

Yeah, Wondercon is a different animal in San Francisco now. You should come up and meet all the great forum members at the Oakland show in May. It's where Wondercon was before (at the convention center) but pretty easy parking, etc.

http://www.super-con.com/

Hope you have fun in LA.

Cheers,

Marc