• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which book would you rather have?

35 posts in this topic

If you could buy one of the following books in CGC 9.4, which would it be?

Tomb of Dracula #1

Defenders #10

Avengers #100

Avengers #93

Give me Avengers 93 or give me death!

Win it sucka so I can e-stalk you more effectively on eBay! 27_laughing.gif

893whatthe.gifshocked.gifooo.gif

Odin, please warn us before you put up pics of pages like that.

And to answer the question; Avengers #93, no doubt!

I doubt that it is applicable to the rest of Canada. However, you could go to Wreck Beach which is a clothing optional beach in the University area in Vancouver! blush.gif

Maybe they are having to advertise that now to get people to travel there? Maybe they could also add some free liquor. And this thread - like many others - has died an ugly death ending in a cutesy picture pillow fight. Is there any way we can get hammer and pimpy over here to finish this off properly?

I think the level of hot girls in Vancouver must be exagerated a little.......otherwise, what's the reason for it? And if it is true, I may have to visit.

Now that I know you're not married, perhaps you lead me to the "honey pot". wink.gif

I have traveled a lot over the last few years and every time I was in Vancouver I was impressed. There are hot women everywhere of course but it just seems that every time I went to Vancouver my head was on a permanent swivel and I left with whiplash cool.gif Could just have been a coincedence.