• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I had a dream...

49 posts in this topic

Maybe Chuck is like Freddy Krueger and can visit all our dreams at night. 893whatthe.gif

You should have grabbed his ponytail to find out whether a surprise was waiting for you when the alarm clock sounded in the morning. grin.gif

Seriously dude, that's a weird dream. My dreams usually consist of being back in college, and having to take an exam that I wasn't prepared for, or having missed the first 10 weeks of one of my courses because I forgot I took it. foreheadslap.gif

Damn, those are exactly the same dreams I have. What the hell do they mean?

Maybe Chuck is like Freddy Krueger and can visit all our dreams at night. 893whatthe.gif

You should have grabbed his ponytail to find out whether a surprise was waiting for you when the alarm clock sounded in the morning. grin.gif

Seriously dude, that's a weird dream. My dreams usually consist of being back in college, and having to take an exam that I wasn't prepared for, or having missed the first 10 weeks of one of my courses because I forgot I took it. foreheadslap.gif

Damn, those are exactly the same dreams I have. What the hell do they mean?

Pressure, stress? I don't know? confused-smiley-013.gif

Here are a few more recurring dreams I have:

- Finding myself working at my first job out of school, and wondering why I left my current job, and more importantly..........why did I come back to this hell hole of all places!!

- Being in a public place, but missing certain pieces of clothing or not dressed properly for the occassion.

- Walking or running up an inclined surface, and all of sudden have my legs go limp on me. I then proceed to crawl up the hill with whatever strength I have left in my arms.

- Driving a vehicle in traffic, but somehow losing control because all of a sudden I'm about 100 feet behind the car, while still trying to guide it to avoid an accident. Eventually, I lose sight of the car and it crashes. Either this dream or I'm hanging on to the back of the car with all my strength as it's maneuvering at over 100 mph.

- A bunch of cops or muggers are chasing a guy for whatever reason. All of a sudden..........I'm that guy. A lot of people have these change of role dreams.

- Watching Pamela Anderson running down the beach, while...............woops, sorry....... wrong thread for this dream. blush.gif

-

I have the one about running. No matter where I run, I have to use my arms and legs to move forward. Also have a gun one where I can't for the life of me squeeze the trigger. Any thoughts?

You want to kill someone, but are having second thoughts? confused-smiley-013.gif

Or maybe you should be using your "trigger finger" instead of your "ringfinger"! juggle.gif

Did you watch Ghost that day? Maybe the pottery making scene with Demi Moore got to you. You then subconsciously thought pottery and chuck came to mind.

ghost2.jpg

If this is Brokeback, would this be Brokeback mountain? Chuck's conquered it!

chuck010606.jpg

- Driving a vehicle in traffic, but somehow losing control because all of a sudden I'm about 100 feet behind the car, while still trying to guide it to avoid an accident. Eventually, I lose sight of the car and it crashes.

I've had this one!

Very weird anxiety dream as you feel terrible that the car crashes (even though it would be impossible to prevent)!

You can actually learn to "control" your dreams, take charge and steer them in a certain way. It's not easy, but with the right techniques and patience it does work sometimes.

First trick to have a lucid dream is to become aware you are dreaming but not wake up.....one of the best tricks is to try and use an electrical appliance or turn on the lights in your dream. Most of the time *all* electrical appliances in dreams tend to be flaky

If you consider that once you know you are dreaming, you are restricted only by your ability to imagine and conceive, not by laws of physics or society, dreaming can be lots of fun tongue.gif

More info Lucidity

You can actually learn to "control" your dreams, take charge and steer them in a certain way. It's not easy, but with the right techniques and patience it does work sometimes.

First trick to have a lucid dream is to become aware you are dreaming but not wake up.....one of the best tricks is to try and use an electrical appliance or turn on the lights in your dream. Most of the time *all* electrical appliances in dreams tend to be flaky

If you consider that once you know you are dreaming, you are restricted only by your ability to imagine and conceive, not by laws of physics or society, dreaming can be lots of fun tongue.gif

More info Lucidity

Interesting stuff. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Another annoying dream I have is:

I hear the alarm clock, so I get up and turn it off. I then proceed to brush my teeth and shave. However, a few minutes later, the real alarm clock goes off and this time I wake up in reality. Now I have to brush my teeth and shave all over again (two necessities I hate doing in the morning). makepoint.gif

More info Lucidity

1076687-dreamscape9.jpg

"In here, I'm God!"

1076687-dreamscape9.jpg.d8b70856e3173131be9dc83691ef2989.jpg