• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of Suspense #73

13 posts in this topic

an 8.0 seems a wee bit high from my perspective. it's an overall lovely book but the readers creases in the ULC logo and just above the Knights lance along the spine, coupled with somewhat soft corners and upper roughmess on the ULC, would push me closer to a 7.0......

but i've been known to undergrade davids books before - and you have to be careful - he's very thinskinned about it................ grin.gif

A nice 7.5.

I just don't think you'll get an 8.0 unless you wait until they get busy again.

gossip.gif I generally don't send books in to be slabbed unless I think they are at least a 9.0, key issues, or if they are 1964 or earlier . . . hi.gif

This obviously doesn't meet those standards, and looks just great in Mylar. It is the beginning of my TOS complete run (#73-99) in 8.0 or better wink.gifgrin.gif

gossip.gif I've sold off all but a few of my earlier issues in the title. confused-smiley-013.gif

Yep. I was going to say 8.0 also. I like that book and that cover too. thumbsup2.gif

Yeah, the partial grey-tone makes the rich colors really stand out - Great cover art by Marie Severin - grossly underrated . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif