• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ed Benes elektra sketch goes poof?

10 posts in this topic

Anyone know what happened? I forgot to record the ID number, but now the auction has vanished... along with the seller [poseidon_gow ( 10) Not a registered user]

Thought it was kind of foolish to list it while Court was having his multiple Benes auctions but them the breaks, no?

Just wondering.....

I'm kinda curious about this one myself. I was watching it since I only sold it to the seller about a month ago. I had it bookmarked, but it doesn't show up on my "watching" tab anymore. This leads me to believe that eBay cancelled the auction for one reason or another.

Court

I'm kinda curious about this one myself. I was watching it since I only sold it to the seller about a month ago. I had it bookmarked, but it doesn't show up on my "watching" tab anymore. This leads me to believe that eBay cancelled the auction for one reason or another.

Court

I've tried using a search for past auctions but it doesn't list any. If we used the ID number , I'm sure it would read "Item removed" or something like that....

ps. Court, "the check's in the mail!" smile.gif

Holy [embarrassing lack of self control]! That's brilliant. Anyone care to share the history on this piece? It's awesome. I suppose getting him to do a piece isn't likely since he's so busy? I'd love to see what he could do with Dejah Thoris.