• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Groo fans out there that want these?

13 posts in this topic

I have to thank you...

I totally forgot I even owned one of these and I know I ended up with a cherry copy also. That price is a great deal, as this is a book that is way undervalued.

(october...you can send my commission on the last book when you sell it via Paypal 27_laughing.gif)

Great deal and again...thanks for giving me another excuse to dig through my boxes!!!

I have to thank you...

I totally forgot I even owned one of these and I know I ended up with a cherry copy also. That price is a great deal, as this is a book that is way undervalued.

(october...you can send my commission on the last book when you sell it via Paypal 27_laughing.gif)

Great deal and again...thanks for giving me another excuse to dig through my boxes!!!

tongue.gif

Groo is honestly one of my favorite characters. One of the first comics I can ever remember reading was my beast friend's brother's Groo books. I think I was 10. cloud9.gif

Groo was the first Marvel comic I faithfully bought each month. it's always been my favorite read. I think I was about 10 too when I first started reading Groo. I even bought the Groo lunchbox, a poster and some thicker special books. Man, I have to get those back out and read them again.

the Groo lunchbox

blush.gif

I never knew there was a Groo lunchbox! Was this in the 80's or later?

(And 2 Minutes Later...)

I took the time to Google up my own answer:

http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/profile.php?sku=19-026

Looks like it's from 1999, so I don't have to feel bad I never had one in school. wink.gif

Yep, that's the one. There are a couple on ebay right now as well. I bought mine at my LCS a few years back.

That would have been cool back in school, but it would have had to compete with my Hulk lunchbox. juggle.gif