• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I believe that the comic market will never crash

190 posts in this topic

Russ, you really purchased collections worth $100K for $6K, wow, you must be doing well in comics. smile.gif

Inventory is very easy to acquire...

Speaking of inventory, any chance I'll ever receive my Jim Lee Superman set along w/ alternative covers that I paid for over a year ago? I've PM'd you and Stronguy about 3 times now over the past 4 months, and been assured each time that they'd be sent out. How much longer do I have to wait?? mad.gif

Russ, you really purchased collections worth $100K for $6K, wow, you must be doing well in comics. smile.gif

Speaking of inventory, any chance I'll ever receive my Jim Lee Superman set along w/ alternative covers that I paid for over a year ago? I've PM'd you and Stronguy about 3 times now over the past 4 months, and been assured each time that they'd be sent out. How much longer do I have to wait?? mad.gif

sign-offtopic.gif

Bonds, what exactly happened there? I am assuming you are talking to Lighthouse as I never sold those?

Bonds, what exactly happened there? I am assuming you are talking to Lighthouse as I never sold those?

He was... and PM sent. flowerred.gif

After I started reading this thread I was sure I had accidentally clicked on one of my 7-year old daughter's favorite site links and ended up on the Nickelodeon Message board! I couldn't force myself to read this whole bizarre, juvenile exchange but I do have one burning question: Has it had been established yet whether Dwarf's dad could beat up Funtastic's dad, or vice versa? insane.gif