• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 132 Cover on Ebay

18 posts in this topic

Gil Kane is better than Romita anyway. Anyone buying it thinking Romita penciled it is getting an upgrade with the Kaney goodness poke2.gif

Oooh, tough one. They're definitely two of the all time greats.

I will say they're both better than Ditko sumo.gif

Oh, and anyone who actually buys it thinking it's Romita should be shot for not double checking before dropping 10 grand.

Sure it's slightly misrepresented (it's Kane with Romita inks), a bit yellow and kinda expensive, but I'd still love to own it...

linky...

This was a steal at 9600. Kane/Romita early Spidey covers are easily 15K pieces. Congrats, Dan!

Will we be seeing for sale again soon? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Speaking of Gil Kane, has anyone seen any of his John Carter: Warlord of Mars art for sale?

Yeah, I'd like to get the cover to this issue (one of a couple of books I had growing up

mlqnbd.jpg

Not to derail this thread, but I'm a huge JC Warlord fan. Have you (or anyone else) seen any OA from that series of books?