• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze and Golden Age Books for sale

31 posts in this topic

Not at all. They are for individual sale. PM me if you want something and I we'll take it from there.

I will. Maybe this story has a happy ending after all! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I love when it turns from bad to good. cloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Group hug.

Not over yet. Hope this time the deal doesn't unravel! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Not at all. They are for individual sale. PM me if you want something and I we'll take it from there.

I will. Maybe this story has a happy ending after all! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Group hug.

Not over yet. Hope this time the deal doesn't unravel! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Group hug.

juggle.gif

Prices are listed, but I am very flexible and will give better deals on quantity. Please make direct offers and don't ask how much. I received more than 50 requests for prices and my head is spinning. I will respond to all offers but may ignore the how much questions (october is the exception)....I only have so much time.

My objective is to get rid of them all, but I know which are the really hot books and I notice that I'm getting very low ball offers on the best books.

Thanks for looking smile.gif

I love when it turns from good to bad. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yeahok.gif